All these Anguli Mudras has to be practiced 15 mts in the morning and evening regularly. Courtesy : Prof Dayanand verma , New Delhi. He was honoured with the YOGA RATNA award by the world conference of yoga held in 1986.
How to do?
The tip of your Index finger, Middle finger and Ring finger should touch the tip of your Thumb as shown in the figure above. The Little finger should stretch outside. Apply mild pressure while keeping like this.
Though , it can be done at any time, for maximum benefits -- it is advisable to sit in front of your favourite deity in the form of Prayer / Meditation and do.
It can be done at a stretch for 45 minutes or in intervals of : 15mts in the morning/ evening / night.
1. Increases the vital strength of the body.
2. Makes your skin glow.
3. Takes care of all organs in the upper portion of the body, up to navel region, especially heart.
4. Helps maintaining stable blood pressure and reduce cholesterol levels when done regularly.
5. Cures cough, throat problems and speech defects.
6. Psychological benefit(s): During Prayer/ Meditation , when you keep your hand posture, with this Mudra --- removes stress, anxiety, negative emotions ( possessiveness, jealousy, lack of trust) and gives a sense of calmness and Peace of mind.