All these Anguli Mudras has to be practiced 15 mts in the morning and evening regularly. Courtesy : Prof Dayanand verma , New Delhi. He was honoured with the YOGA RATNA award by the world conference of yoga held in 1986.
How to do?
The tip of your Ring finger and the little finger should touch the tip of your Thumb as shown in the figure above. Apply mild pressure while keeping like this.
Though , it can be done at any time, for maximum benefits -- it is advisable to sit in front of your favourite deity in the form of Prayer / Meditation and do.
It can be done at a stretch for 45 minutes or in intervals of : 15mts in the morning/ evening / night.
Thumb : Fire element; Ring finger : Earth element. Little finger : Water element
The earth and the water element combines together with the Fire element of your body, balances out and your body becomes as strong as a rock.
What is Mudra?
What is Mudra?
1. Increases immunity power, strengthens lungs and regulates breathing problems.
2. Helps in reducing blocks in arteries and veins.
3. Helps in curing Mouth ulcers , acidity, stomach disorders and most problems related to the digestive system.
4. Helps in regulating Menstrual disorders and solves most problems related to reproductive organs.
5. Beneficial for people having Rheumatoid Arthritis.
6. Regulates BP.
7. Reduces skin dryness & skin irritation.
8. Reduces the bad smell caused due to sweat and regulates it.
9. As it improves the immunity system, doing this Mudra regularly -- prevents Cancer.
10. When done along with Apana Mudra , cures Diabetes.
11. Reduces the back pain significantly , caused due to slip(ed) disc and bulge(d) disc.
12. Makes your mind calm, & helps you to sleep peacefully.